Work for Monday 19th October

Hi all,

Hope your safe and well? Looks like we will have to go back to the blog for this week.

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to get in touch at:

c.leverett@meadowsideacademy.org

The timetable for this week run as follows:

Early Bird: Please watch tutorial and then complete these questions. Answers are on the site. Then send me an email with a  picture of your marked work  and any further questions you have.

Year 4 – Week 3 – Multiplication using formal written methods – Monday

English/RE – Live Lesson lesson 10:15

Math’s Lesson: Subtraction and addition word problems

Over the past couple of weeks we have been learning how to add and subtract 4 digit numbers by 4 digit numbers. Now you need to put your newly acquired skills into practice.

First look at the success criteria for today’s lesson. Then chose if you whether you take on the two star or three star challenge. Please complete the work. Take a picture of your workings and answers and send them into me along with any questions you have.

Spellings:

This week we are learning to spell words which have the letter ‘ou’ in them but are sounded ‘u’ in the words. Please complete the look, cover, write, check sheet below.

Reading Challenge:

Please read this text and then answer the following questions. Please send me a picture of your answers and any questions you have.

Topic:

Following our RE work I would like you to research and draw the symbols of these major religions:

Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism and Sikhism

If you want a further challenge try to find out what each symbol represents. I would love to see your work please send a picture into me.

Have a great day!

Mr Leverett